Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Another oddity.... ???????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Birdie was having a hard time putting her Molly's shoes on and came to me for help.. the new socks are a bit thicker than the older PM ones.. but when I went to put them on.. ZING!!! the flags went up... shoes were really soft.. Then it hit me, those are PM shoes!!! Sticker even says Made in China for Pleasant Co.. not American Girl! They are the soft squishy vinyl black mary janes... Has anyone else had these on a brand new Molly? This may be old news.. sorry if it has been brought up and already talked about..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, my Molly is Mattel and the shoes are hard plastic. (And came off Molly before I had her rung up and are still in the box.)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a PM Molly with PM shoes (squishy vinyl), and Mattel socks (lost mine). It all seems to work fine!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by slovejoy:
    I have a PM Molly with PM shoes (squishy vinyl), and Mattel socks (lost mine). It all seems to work fine!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just thought it was odd that PM shoes were on a brand new Mattel doll.
    Ang

  5. #5
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Your daughter, Birdie, is sooo cute!!!

    As for the Molly shoes, I suppose AG might be catching on to us and the "we want the old pleasant company back" thing. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Quality control is starting to go back in business! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
    Your daughter, Birdie, is sooo cute!!!

    As for the Molly shoes, I suppose AG might be catching on to us and the "we want the old pleasant company back" thing. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Quality control is starting to go back in business! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THanks! Ya know what they say.. there is only one absolutely gorgeous child in the entire world and every mother has it! LOLOL!!!

    Ang

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Molly back in Nov or Dec and she is still in the box. I went and pulled her out and she has squishy shoes on not the hard one like our Nellie or Samantha. I wouldn't know a PM shoe if it were to bite me! HAHA!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •